Friday 24 May 2013

Veronica Mars Movie Update: Producers Have Signed On


The 'Veronica Mars' movie has officially got actors, a director and now producers who are returning from the original TV series.


It has been announced that the 'Veronica Mars' movie has added two producers from the original series, Danielle Stokdyk and Dan Etheridge. Stokdyk severed as an executive producer on the series and Etheridge was a co-producer, both worked on the show from the 'Pilot' episode onwards. Stokdyk is now helping Rob Thomas through development with some new TV series' at HBO, USA, etc. Meanwhile Etheridge is currently producing for 'The Carrie Diaries'.

In a statement Stokdyk talks of the roles of a producer: "as a producer, my responsibilities run the gamut from being Rob's creative ally throughout the entire process (ie don't let anyone know what a diva he is) to helping oversee production, casting, post-production, publicity etc. I also tend to spend a lot of time on wardrobe, hair and make-up (fun for me!)."

Etheridge adds: "...Miracles happen. It wasn't the end for Veronica Mars. You all brought us back to life. I'm so appreciative of the fan support that allowed the Mars team to reunite for (at least) one more adventure. It's a thrill to be plotting the further exploits of Veronica, Keith, Logan… indeed, the whole gang. I cannot wait to make the movie. I cannot wait for you to see it."

I don't know about you guys but it makes me happy to see the gang reuniting for the movie.












(Stokdyk, left. Etheridge, right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment