Sunday 26 May 2013

Teen Drama Tidbits: Ashley Benson to Guest Star on Ravenswood?, Phoebe Tonkin is Excited for Pregnancy Storyline and More!


Will Hanna Marin be relocating to Ravenswood so she can be with Caleb Rivers, her boyfriend?


In a recent interview with Wetpaint, Ashley Benson talked about the new 'Pretty Little Liars' spin-off, 'Ravenswood', saying: "I'm so excited, but I'm sad. I love Tyler [Blackburn]. He's the sweetest, and I'm really upset. But I'm so happy for him." When asked if Hanna will be crossing over to 'Ravenswood', Ashley replied: "I will go there once... I haven't read the script yet. I just know that I'm going sooner rather than later..."

Hungry for more Teen Drama Tidbits?...
  • Phoebe Tonkin reveals in an interview with Zap2it that she's very excited about Hayley's pregnancy on 'The Originals'. Tonkin says that she can't wait to wear a baby bump and looks forward to "...a little kid running around! I can babysit and hang out." Although let's be real, I wouldn't start picking out baby names just yet because things tend to end with tragedy on 'The Vampire Diaries' so what makes 'The Originals' any different. Additionally, Tonkin states that she's on Team Klaroline so she doesn't think that Hayley and Klaus will have any kind of relationship.
  • A lot of things have changed in Beacon Hills since we last saw the 'Teen Wolf' gang, Zap2it reports. Stiles gets a kiss, Scott is trying to improve himself, the two new alpha twins are different from any other werewolves but one thing that hasn't changed is that the bodies are piling up once again.
  •  Amazon has announced that they are launching an e-book publishing platform that will pay people for their fanfiction. Currently Amazon has a deal with Alloy Entertainment meaning that you can get paid to write stories about 'Gossip Girl', 'Pretty Little Liars' or 'The Vampire Diaries' and Amazon will then consider your work to be published in e-book format and sold through Kindle Worlds. Start planning your stories because Kindle Worlds launches in June.
That's all for now, check back next week for more Teen Drama Tidbits!

No comments:

Post a Comment