Tuesday 12 February 2013

9O21O: #realness Quick Thoughts


Here's some quick thoughts on this week's episode of '9O21O' named '#realness'.

  • Why was the episode named '#realness'? Was this hastag used in the episode?
  • Annie's book sounds soooooo bad!
  • Plus she got over Riley's death real fast.
  • What is even going on with Naomi and Max in this episode? Are they divorcing or not?
  • Why did Navid pretend he hadn't met Shane's sister? (Did they sleep together?)
  • Silver needs to stop with the baby drama, I'm over it!
  • Adrianna is an idiot.
  • I found Adrianna's bad singing mildly amusing.
  • Liam needs to get over his issues already because I really don't care. What was all that stuff with the acting about?
Clearly I wasn't paying very much attention to this episode, or it was just really effing confusing. I'm gonna go with the latter.

Overall episode score:-
'#realness' = D+

No comments:

Post a Comment