Thursday 7 March 2013

Important Announcement


Dear readers, unfortunately I have found that I do not have enough time to keep up with my recaps lately. Therefore, it's with great sadness that I say that Teen Drama Heaven will be closed until further notice. This is not goodbye but instead a see you soon. This is a very busy time for me right now and I would like to keep doing this but it takes a lot of time. Also, it makes me sad that I can't finish this TV season because of all the hard work that I have put into this blog. However, I would like to thank my loyal readers who have got me to 8629 hits, that's insane to me. Additionally, I want to thank my best friend who really believed in me, she's literally amazing and without her I wouldn't have had the confidence to write for this blog. I will be back though, hopefully I will have returned in time for the 'Pretty Little Liars' season 4 premiere. Until then, you can find my TV thoughts on my Twitter account.

Thanks for everything.
-Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment