Tuesday 23 October 2012

9O21O: It's All Fun and Games Recap/Reveiw


This show. Really, I just can't with it any longer. I'm just so disinterested that it's not even funny. 'It's All Fun and Games' is probably the most dull thing I've seen in a long time. The episode starts at Silver's insemination shower that Annie, Adrianna and Naomi are throwing. The banner says it all. I didn't even realize what was going on with this banner until I uploaded the photo. This is how the 9O21O writers get creative. Anyway, Silver is having cold feet about get inseminated so Adrianna plans to have some irresponsible fun with Silver for the next 24 hours. Also, I forgot that Adrianna had a baby cause they never mention it. Then, ding-dong, Naomi's stripper arrives. What is Naomi's obsession with strippers? She is a married lady now, calm down. At the rehab center, Dixon is still trying to get back on his feet with the help of Riley. It's here that Annie finds out that Riley is supposed to be a "hero" from Afghanistan. But, this turns out to be untrue later in the episode when Riley confesses that he wasn't actually a hero and it's his fault that he's in a wheelchair. I thought I would wrap that up now cause it was a waste of time in the episode and it would be a waste for me to write the whole story here. Although Riley seems to be helping Dixon, Annie can't see this and starts being rude again. Meanwhile, Liam is starring in a new video game that Alec is helping to make. L.A. is a big place, what are the odds that Liam and Alec would be working together? Seriously, what are they? Naomi then pops by to give Alec some cupcakes and try to make him be her friend. At Dixon's apartment, Liam comes by to visit Dixon but he's also there to ask Annie about a good lawyer who can help him out of his contract with Vanessa. Then at the bar, a detective is waiting to ask Liam questions about Vanessa who is now a missing person. Liam totes lies and tells the detective that he hasn't seen no crazy stalkers in months.



Annie brings Dixon to group therapy so he talk about all his problems. I seriously don't like Dixon, he's so annoying and you would think that he would be happy to be alive, it's not like he's never gonna walk again. While that is going down, Silver and Adrianna are getting through Silver's to-do list, which started with a morning showing of 'Zombie Murders From Hell'. That sounds like a fun family flick. However, Silver doesn't seem to think so and she's acting really uncomfortable which is weird cause according to season 1, Silver loves horror movies. Although, this show has so many plot holes that it really doesn't matter. Back at Dixon's group therapy class, he talks all about himself and how being in a wheelchair isn't his fault and whatever. This is where Jessica Parker Kennedy comes in (she looks so pretty). I don't know if any of you watched this little show named 'The Secret Circle' last season but it was amazing and I loved it and I often think about from time to time but unfortunately, it got canceled. Therefore, that leaves Jessica Parker Kennedy free to guest star on 9O21O as Megan Rose, the daughter of the man who ran over Dixon. I mean again, what are the odds? Also, what are the odds that Alec would have a meeting with a lady billionaire? Zero. Cause it's Naomi in disguise. Naomi is trying to get Alec to spend some time with her so she traps him on a boat with her. Why won't Naomi leave Alec alone, he could have much better things to do.


Surprisingly he doesn't though, when we come back we find out that Alec and Naomi have some common ground at a boardwalk, so Naomi gets the captain to take them there. Already I can see a love connection forming between Alec and Naomi and I do not like it. During Naomi and Alec's boardwalk adventure, Silver is having an adventure of her own. Adrianna has taken Silver to go trapezing and it looks pretty fun. But the fun comes to a halt when Silver hurts her ankle and Alec kisses Naomi. I SAW IT COMING!

Anyway, Annie is freaking out cause she can't find Dixon so she goes to Riley for help. Then the second past teen drama star, Lindsey McKeon (who you might know as Taylor James from One Tree Hill) shows up to impart some wisdom on Silver. Every time I see this actress, I hear "I DON'T WANT THIS QUINN!" in my head. Speaking of imparting wisdom, Riley finds Dixon to tell him that everything isn't about Dixon all the time (so true) and they then get in a wheelchair fight, wheelchair fights are so funny. Dixon stands up and I believe that Dixon has been able to stand this whole time, he just wanted us to feel sorry for him. Remember the pity party that Navid and Liam have on the beach in the first episode back? Well, Naomi, Annie, Adrianna and Silver have the girl version in this episode. All I can think is that the beach looks fun, I wish I could go. At the bar, Dixon finds Liam and tells him that he's not gonna let one moment hang over him for the rest of his life so Liam takes him surfing, ugh surfing is so season 2. The gang then all go to hang out at Liam's bar, why are they hanging out in a burnt down bar though? However, Liam goes to talk to the detective because, like Dixon, he's not gonna let Vanessa's undead body hang over him for the rest of his life. Or something...


We then find out that Vanessa isn't even Vanessa's real name and that she's some sort of scam artist that intentionally ran Liam over in season 4. I'm not even gonna pretend to be stupid enough to believe that storyline. It seems like this is how they're writing Vanessa out of the show but I hope not, I hope that Vanessa comes back and tries to kill them all. When all this is happening, Silver is at a nude photo shoot cause she wants to remember her body looking like it does right now. And Liam finds out that Vanessa has no control over his contract anymore cause her name isn't really Vanessa, while Liam and Alec talk about this Naomi comes to tell Alec that she's (eventually) gonna tell Max the truth about Alec kissing her. I like that Naomi is gonna tell Max but I don't like how she's taking her time with it; hasn't Naomi learned from the Mr. Cannon situation that it's not good to lie or keep secrets? Ugh! Finally, we find out that Alec is a creepy stalker and maybe more crazy than Vanessa. Where did he even get those pictures of himself and Naomi? Logically it makes no sense. But what in this show does make sense? I'm really over 9O21O, I hope that it gets canceled soon and I don't have to keep watching. IT'S TORTURE! And a waste of my time.

Overall episode score:-
'It's All Fun and Games' = D

No comments:

Post a Comment